Focused InoSuit Program as a University – Industry Cooperation aims at sustainably increasing innovation management competence, constituting and strengthening innovation management infrastructure, designing and adopting institutional innovation system at firm level.
Focused InoSuit Program include four tracks, each offer special operational process depending on the firm's innovation management competence. These are InoSuit Foundation, InoSuit 360, InoSuit High Added Value Focused and InoSuit Export Champions
Goals of the Program
- Building of Institutional Innovation System with a systematic, holistic and target-oriented approach
- Creating of strategic, organizational and cultural infrastructure as well as instructions, which would cultivate the processes and results of innovation
- Actualisation of innovation projects in products, processes, organizational settlements or marketing activities
- Enabling innovative works and investments to make sustainable effect on and systemic operation of as well as monitorability of competitiveness
- Enabling sustainably increasing innovation management competency to make increase export figures
- Strengthening the university – industry cooperation on the subject of innovation management
- Deepening the experience of universities on scientific knowledge, research and practice on the subject of innovation management
Operational Plan Framework
The activities within the scope of the program consist of 10 phases;
- Phase: Pre-assessment, analysis and determining the road map
- Phase: Launching institutional innovation system project and forming common language as well as common sense
- Phase: Designing of innovation organization and directives as well as defining processes
- Phase: Integration of innovation and strategies, preparing technology road maps and defining innovation strategies
- Phase: Approximation of HR management infrastructure and practice with innovation
- Phase: Increase the capacity of HR through innovation trainings
- Phase: Creating idea pool and determining innovation project portfolio
- Phase: Working on innovation projects and putting them into practice
- Phase: Determining and putting into practice open innovation and cooperation strategies
- Phase: Efficiency rating and revision of innovation works
Although the phases listed above will be held one by one, in some cases time periods may overlap.
Duration of the Program
Duration of the program depends on the track which the firm falls under. InoSuit Foundation continues 5 months while InoSuit 360 and InoSuit High Added Value Focused continues 11 months. InoSuit Export Champions continues 22 months.
Running of the Program
Within the scope of the program which is coordinated by TIM each firm matches with a mentor having expertise on innovation management. A mentor follow roadmap mentioned above depending on the track which the firm falls under, while the mentor provide mentorship to the firm.
Eligibility criteria for mentorship is the “the level of expertise and experience of the mentor on innovation management”.
During the program, each and every firm is expected to assign a director having expertise on innovation management or similar topics within the firm as a Project manager.
In every quarter experience sharing meetings are held with the participation of mentors and firms.
Both mentors and firms are expected to report their developments, observations and suggestions about the activities and outcomes of the program monthly through www.inosuit.com
Monthly mentorship payment depends on both the track which the firm falls under and the location of the university ranging from 2000 TRY before taxes to 7500 TRY before taxes. Program is financed by the firms with the 50% joint financial support of both TIM and Exporters' Association that the firm is member of.
Monitoring and Evaluation of the Program
As mentioned above both mentors and firms are expected to report monthly their developments, observations and suggestions about the activities and outcomes of them through www.inosuit.com Thanks to the monthly reports, program advisors and experts from TIM monitor and evaluate the program for each and every firm.
In addition to the monthly reports, each and every quarter during the program mentors and directors of the firms gathers and share experiences. Right after completion of reporting period, firms present success stories.
For further information: [email protected]