The 'InoSuit Program' as a University – Industry cooperation aims at sustainably increasing innovation management competence, creating and strengthening innovation management infrastructure and designing and adopting an institutional innovation system at corporate level.
The 'InoSuit Program' includes four curricula and each offer a special operational process depending on the firm's innovation management competence. These are 'InoSuit Foundation', 'InoSuit 360', 'InoSuit High Added Value Focused' and 'InoSuit Export Champions'.
Goals of the Program
- Creation of a Corporate Innovation System with a systematic, holistic and target-oriented approach
- Creation of a strategic, organizational and cultural infrastructure as well as instructions to strengthen the processes and the yields of innovation
- Achievement of innovation projects in products, processes, organizational premises or marketing activities
- Empowering innovative projects to lure in additional investments with regard to operational sustainability and monitorability of competitiveness
- Enabling the sustainable progress of innovation management competence to increase export figures
- Strengthening the university – industry cooperation on innovation management
- Extending the experience of universities on scientific knowledge, research and innovation management
Operational Plan Framework
The activities within the scope of the program consist of 10 phases;
- Pre-assessment, analysis and outlining the action plan
- Launching a corporate innovation system project and setting a common language as well as common-sense
- Designing an innovational organization chart, formulating directives and defining processes
- Implementing the innovations and strategies by defining the technological necessities and the strategies themselves
- Approximation of HR management infrastructural requirements and integration to the innovations
- Enhance the capacity of HR through innovation trainings
- Creating an idea pool and determining an innovation project portfolio
- Working on innovation projects and implementing them
- Determining and implementing open innovation and cooperation strategies
- Efficiency rating and revision of innovation works
Although the phases listed above are planned to be fulfilled one at a time, in some cases time periods may overlap.
Duration of the Program
The duration of the program depends on the curriculum which the firm qualifies for. The 'InoSuit Foundation' lasts 5 months while 'InoSuit 360' and 'InoSuit High Added Value Focused' last 11 months. 'InoSuit Export Champions' lasts 22 months.
Execution of the Program
Within the scope of the program which is coordinated by TİM, a mentor having expertise on innovation management is allocated to each firm. This mentor follows the plan of action mentioned above depending on the curriculum which the firm qualifies for while he/she also provides mentorship.
Eligibility criteria for mentorship is “the level of expertise and experience of the mentor on innovation management”.
During the program, each company is expected to designate a person with expertise in innovation management or similar topics within the firm as a Project manager.
Experience sharing meetings are held with the participation of mentors and firms every quarter.
Both mentors and firms are expected to report their progress, observations and suggestions about the activities and outcomes of the program on a monthly basis through www.inosuit.com
The monthly mentorship fee depends on both the curriculum which the firm qualifies for and the location of the university and ranges from 3.600 TRY before taxes to 8.100 TRY before taxes. The program is financed by the firms with a 50% joint financial support of both TİM and the Exporters' Association which the firm is member of.
Monitoring and Evaluation of the Program
As mentioned above, both mentors and firms are expected to report their progress, observations and suggestions about the activities and their outcomes through www.inosuit.com on a monthly basis. Thanks to the monthly reports, program advisors and experts from TİM monitor and evaluate the program for each and every firm.
In addition to the monthly reports, mentors and directors of the firms gather and share experiences every quarter during the program. Right after the completion of the reporting period, firms present their success stories.
For further information: [email protected]