Women entrepreneurs of TİM-TEB Enterprise House participated in Viva Technology, Europe's largest startup and technology fair
Working to develop the entrepreneurship ecosystem throughout the country and to bring entrepreneurs' new business ideas to the economy, TİM – TEB Entrepreneurship Houses, which have been expanded in different provinces of Anatolia in cooperation with the Turkish Exporters Assembly (TİM) and the Turkish Economy Bank (TEB), offer various supports to entrepreneurs. Aiming to increase the number of technology entrepreneurs, extend the average business life, direct technology companies to export, and increase the share of high-tech products in total export, TİM – TEB Entrepreneurship House is organizing the Academy for Women (AWE) program in cooperation with the U.S. Embassy.
5 entrepreneurs participated in the technology fair held in Paris
While various supports are offered to entrepreneurs from different stages of the program, five entrepreneurs participated in Viva Technology, the technology fair for innovation and initiatives, held in Paris, France. Vahaa, Vivoo, Connecthub, Myth.Ai, Advoard Robotics were among the entrepreneurs who took part in the Pitching Day, which brought together the representatives of the entrepreneurship ecosystem as well as the TİM and TEB project team.
Entrepreneurs had the opportunity to meet many investors, business people, and other entrepreneurs during Viva Tech. Within the scope of the visit to Station F, the world's largest startup campus, opinions were exchanged about potential collaborations and working models.
38 entrepreneurs graduated from the AWE program
Designed under the level reached by the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Türkiye, AWE Tekno Women Entrepreneurship Academy consists of two separate programs targeting women-led initiatives that are both in the initial phase and have reached advanced levels of commercialization. While the initiatives in the early stage in the academy are included in the Start-Up program, the Scale-Up program is applied to advanced enterprises with global growth targets.
Within the scope of AWE, which was realized in cooperation with TİM – TEB Enterprise House and the U.S. Embassy, 38 startups have graduated from the Start-Up and Scale-Up programs so far.
Institutions that went to Viva Technology Fair and the solutions they brought to their sectors with their initiatives
- VAHAA designs smart gardens that can be tracked with an IoT-based mobile application that allows its users to grow their fruits and vegetables without soil wherever and in the season, they want.
- MYTH.AI is a design technology that develops designs such as Fashion, Textile, Home Textile, Packaging, Metaverse, and Game by Developing Pattern and Texture Design Technology with the latest point of Artificial Intelligence.
- Thanks to the Artificial Intelligence-Based Business and Goal Management Platform, CONECTOHUB enables companies to efficiently manage strategy and implementation through a single application by integrating their strategic goals with their daily operations, and is used by more than 100 companies from 14 countries.
- VIVOO has developed the world's first home urine test that reads with an app. The app, which allows users to track 11 health parameters from their urine, also gives personalized recommendations based on the results. Company; By exporting to 60,000 users and more than 60 countries, it expands people's access to health data and allows them to act to monitor and improve their health from home.
- ADVOARD ROBOTICS is a company that develops fully autonomous mobile robots and software for industrial and academic use, and also provides control solutions. The robots, which move in a fleet, work with maximum efficiency at minimum route length thanks to algorithms based on artificial intelligence.