Deputy Chairman of TİM
Chairman of İstanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters Association
Born in 1962 in Istanbul, Adil Pelister successfully graduated from Istanbul Technical University, Department of Chemical Engineering in 1983. Pelister, who took his first step in industrialism by establishing Beta Kimya Inc. in 1987, speaks German and English at a good level, is married and has two children.
Beta Chemistry Industry. and Trade Inc. and Chempa Industrial Materials Inc. He is the Chairman of the Board of 5 companies.
After the general assembly meeting held in April 2018, he was elected as the Chairman of the Board of İKMİB; he has contributed greatly to the chemical industry's position as the second largest exporting sector in Türkiye, with the Members of the Board, Audit Committee Members, Türkiye Exporters Assembly (TİM) Delegates, exporters of the chemical industry and all its stakeholders, with whom he worked during his 4-year term.
He is the Chairman of the Chemistry Industry Platform (KSP), which includes the leading non-governmental organizations, universities and associations of the chemical industry.
He is also carrying out;
- TİM Deputy Chairman
- TİM Chemistry Sector Board Presidency
- İstanbul Development Agency, Advisory Board Membership (ISTKA)
- Istanbul Chamber of Industryi Chemistry Professional Committee Membership (ICI)
- Memberhip of Istanbul Chamber of Industry Organized Industrial Zone Development Specialization Board (ICI)
- Plastic Industrialists Association Membership (PAGDER)
- Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEİK) United Arab Emirates Business Council Vice Presidency and Iran Business Council Executive Board Memberhip
- Aerosol Industrialists Association Membership (ASAD)
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU) Chemical Engineering Advisory Board Memberhip
He also initiated the Chemical Technology Center project, which will be of critical importance in terms of the development of the Turkish chemical industry, the increase in the exports of the chemical industry and the production of high added value, continues to work to establish the Turkish Chemistry Agency in the medium term, together with the Members of the Extended Board of Directors.